Why wsa discussion about Invoker and Herb Bin NERFS killed off? 03/10/2022 06:28 AM CST

Am I right that the thread I just started to begin a discussion on Invoker and Herb Bin has been killed? Tell me why.
Re: Why wsa discussion about Invoker and Herb Bin NERFS killed off? 03/10/2022 08:01 AM CST
I still see it, so no, it hasn't been killed off. I'll leave this post here with this answer, but as an FYI, you posted it in "General Discussion about Gemstone IV" and you posted this in "Game Design Questions and Concerns," so perhaps you are looking in the wrong place.

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"
Re: Why wsa discussion about Invoker and Herb Bin NERFS killed off? 03/10/2022 05:26 PM CST
I see it as well.
Re: Why wsa discussion about Invoker and Herb Bin NERFS killed off? 03/11/2022 10:35 AM CST
As an update to this -- the thread was not killed off, as can be evidenced by the active responses. However, it does look like you deleted your initial post at some point (it isn't showing as hidden by staff, and when we do that, we typically provide you with an email that tells you why it was hidden).

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"