Adventure guild - herb tasks suggestion on rewards bonus 02/15/2022 08:54 PM CST
Can there be a difference in rewards given out for more quantities that have to be foraged?

I had an herb task to gather 6 yellow clover blossoms in X location, I get the following reward:

[You have earned 250 bounty points, 800 experience points, and 1250 silver.]

I then get another herb task to acquire 8 yellow clover blossoms in the same X location as before, I get the following reward:

[You have earned 250 bounty points, 800 experience points, and 1250 silver.]

Maybe have the base be 250 bounty points, 800 experience and 1250 silver for 5 (5 is the lowest amount requested for an herb quest). Then add 5% to BPs, exp and silver for every extra herb over 5 that is requested. You are out longer, taking more of a risk, you should see a slight improvement.

For the task to obtain 8 yellow clover blossoms with a bump in reward (seen above) would give an total reward of:

[You have earned 287 bounty points, 920 experience points, and 1437 silver.]

I know that harder to forage herbs give better rewards, but you don't get to pick what herb is asked to be foraged. It would just be nice if there was a base amount for 5 and if asked to obtain more than 5, you see a small bump for ever extra herb you have to forage.
Re: Adventure guild - herb tasks suggestion on rewards bonus 02/16/2022 12:29 PM CST
At a minimum, the silver reward should increase. Gems already use a formula that gives you more silvers if you have a task for 8 star rubies versus 6. It makes sense that the AG would pay you more if you provide a larger quantity of whatever herb they need.

I don't have a strong feeling either way on BP and XP rewards. I obviously wouldn't say no to more of either/both of them. I just don't have a clear in-game mechanism to justify it.