QOL: spell active <circle> 07/12/2021 05:32 AM CDT
After a certain point--<cough> Reim Royalty <cough>--you wear so many spells that the scroll, even with highlighting, is just silly. Also, hard to understand. (I think my Bard, when fully prepped for the two of them, has the top line scroll off the top of my Game window, on a 43" monitor... though granted, I'm using a 20-point fixed font.)

And yes, you can use a flag to have all of the bad things down at the bottom... but you can NOT have anything else moved.

How about "spell active 10" (for the Bard list), or "spell active 16" (for the Paladin stuff you're getting from items), or "spell active 3" (for the Cleric spells you're getting out of Holy Gems/325 blesses)? "spell active 17", for all the Arcane trinkets you've used.

Likewise, "spell active neg" for ALL (and ONLY) the debuffs that the beasties have cast on you?

And also "spell active skill", for anything that does not necessarily use mana/count as a spell, like CMans, ShieldMans, ArmorMans, and "weird stuff" like Mana Focus Water Bonus ("the moistening" from 418).

As an added bonus, being able to have more than one argument would be superb, like "spell active skill 10 gos neg" to show me
my armor/418 bennies (stuff that I may not be able to do myself, or that has limited duration),
bardsongs (short),
sigils (short), and
negatives (stuff that will get me killed),
ONLY.

And LEAVE OUT all of the minor/major spirit/elemental stuff that I have built up to 4-hour durations.