Irritating-ness of DISARM-- Overpowered! 05/13/2021 03:26 AM CDT
DISARM has got to be changed. This is a disaster. You spend all this time spelling up, getting yourself ready to go on a hunt maybe a bounty...then you run into this Mac truck problem with DISARM. DISARM is so overpowered that it's worse than Meteor Swarm? It's silly. You get DISARMED, even as a like-level square and then you have to bare ass naked on the ground before a team of monsters-- *usually several times for 10 seconds or whatever each*. Then eventually, if you survive the DISARM then you can maybe get DISARMED again. This is a buzzkill. It's broken. Either make the searches a lot faster and have higher odds of finding your weapon, make some decent defenses against it like a stickiness or something. I mean, come on...this is a gripe I had a few years ago. I just reactivated and all of sudden it's like, work to play this game again.

Dragons r Real
Re: Irritating-ness of DISARM-- Overpowered! 05/13/2021 03:33 AM CDT
Disaster and overpowered eh?

Seems like hyperbole but since you're a square, have you tried learning combat manuever ranks and cman disarm? I know pures without issue anymore (barring open roll).