Dreamfire Illusions Sales Recap (Prime Edition) 07/16/2022 07:44 PM CDT
Dreamfire Illusions Shop Sales Recap (Prime Edition)

Now that the festival has drawn to a close, I figured I'd share a sales recap for the Dreamfire Illusions shop. I don't always share these types of numbers, but I both had the time to compile them and the numbers seemed interesting enough to warrant sharing.

Dreamfire Bracelets: 9 designs were offered. A total of 202 Dreamfire Bracelets were sold. The most popular design was "a delicate skyglass raxiara" with 38 sales and the least popular was "a narrow erithi-crafted wristlet" with only 8 sales.

Dreamfire Panels: 22 designs were offered. A total of 570 Dreamfire Panels were sold.

The most popular designs:
94 - a blazing bonfire panel
80 - a colorful firewheel bloom panel
77 - a jade teadragon panel
63 - a jade green cresting wave panel
57 - a rainbow butterfly panel

The least popular designs (with less than 10 sales each):
a silver salmon panel, a silver ram panel, a white nautilus shell panel, an ebon shiri qakoni panel, a twin silver fish panel, a pair of sleeping ducks panel, and an agate teabowl panel.

Unlocks: 2 types of unlock certificates were offered. A total of 192 tier 2 unlock certificates were sold and a total of 673 attachment vouchers were sold.

Customizations: 5 customization certificates were offered. A total of 442 customization certificates were sold. The most popular customization sold was "a dreamfire color picker writ."

Stock Panel Display: More than 800 designs were offered (with 128 added midfestival). Here is the sales breakdown:

1108 - Total Images Sold
683 - Images used for panel's outward appearance
425 - Images used as a concealed illusion

Those image purchases can be broken down as follows:
549 - Fresh new panels sold
134 - Updates to outward appearances
394 - New concealed illusions added
31 - Updates to concealed illusions

Most popular design used for outward appearance: a starry blue constellation (18)
Most popular design used as a concealed illusion: a glorious sunrise (13)

Top 10 Most Popular by Total Counts:
1) a starry blue constellation (24)
2) a map of Elanthia (22)
3) a moon and stars (17)
4) a sailing ship (17)
5) a glorious sunrise (17)
6) a small black dagger (12)
7) an open magical tome (11)
8) a black-lined lunar eclipse (10)
9) a black rose (9)
10) a crescent moon (9)

Honorable mentions: a rising phoenix, a quill pen, a ring of silver stars, a willow tree, a howling grey wolf, a stylized Faendryl crest.

Silver Totals:

Total spent on stock panel display purchases: ~19 million silvers.
Total sales between off-the-shelf shop sales and stock panel display purchases: ~104 million silvers. (This number does not include live merchant service offerings).

> Meraki – Greek Word of the day – Doing something with love, passion, and a lot of soul. It is what happens when you leave a piece of yourself (your soul, creativity, or love) in your work.
Re: Dreamfire Illusions Sales Recap (Prime Edition) 07/16/2022 09:01 PM CDT
Really neat info!