Premium Fest 2022 ~ Finit 07/15/2022 12:04 PM CDT
Hi all,

As another Premium Fest is in the rearview mirror, I wanted to take a few minutes for some well-deserved thanks.

This Premium Fest featured a completely new grounds, the Iyo Glade, with a strong FWI Roleplay tie-in. Many individuals signed up to play Iyo purely to support the immersive environment we were trying to create, and did an amazing job of it. My deepest thanks to them for playing along so well.

Mini-Games were a new addition to the Festival this year, and GM Mazreth did an amazing job setting those up and doing all the messaging for them. Mazreth also set up and configured the runestaff lathe and the NPC associated with it. The prizes for the mini-games were designed by GMs Marstreforn and Caerrigan, who put some really fun things in there for you guys.

GM Meraki introduced Dreamfire Bracelets, and GM Jainna debuted her Firewheel Flowers, both of which were a big hit.

Considering this was a brand new festival grounds, we needed to create all new shops for everything, and for this I first want to thank the players. I put out a call last year for ideas of things that people wished to see for sale off the shelf at Premium Fest, and that was where we started. I collected everything that was thrown out there, put together a list, and tried to provide as many of those things as possible. Then (many) GMs went through that list and picked items to design these new shops around.

I would like to specifically thank the following individuals for their invaluable help, without which this Festival wouldn't have been anything near as good as it was.

GM Caerrigan
GM Casil
GM Elidi
GM Estild
GM Elysani
GM Ethereal
GM Galene
GM Jainna
GM Khorbin
GM Mariath
GM Marstreforn
GM Mazreth
GM Meraki
GM Naiken
GM Netz
GM Reidyn
GM Tamuz
GM Thandiwe
GM Tivvy
GM Valyrka
GM Wylloh
GM Wyrom
GM Xeraphina
GM Zoelle

In addition, huge thanks go to the Dev and QC teams for handling approvals and QC for this festival so ably, and a special extra thanks to GM Wyrom for his assistance putting on the two trial Premium Point Auction events, and to Dev for handling approvals for that as well.

And finally, thank you to all the players that came out, wandered the grounds, made fun of Gus (the tortoise), asked a million questions of the Iyo, played the games, collected all the Firewheel Flowers, and stared in awe at the Dreamfire options. It was immensely gratifying seeing you all have fun with this, and that's what makes it fun for all of us. So thank you for coming out in support of this Festival, and we will plan to invite you all back next year!

~SGM Quilic
Premium

This message was originally posted in GemStone IV Premium, Platinum, and Shattered, Premium Discussion. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/329/3376/view/1196