2021 Role-playing Contest Winners 06/08/2021 02:03 AM CDT
While every month of the year is truly role-playing month here in Gemstone IV, I am grateful for the opportunity to shine the spotlight on it during May with the RP contest. It was so much fun watching all of your interactions and seeing people nominating and recognizing their fellow role-players, and I know we'll carry that spirit throughout the rest of the year. A heartfelt thank you from me to all of you who contributed this month, sharing all your serious, silly, scandalous, conniving, and memorable moments and all the shades in between. You are all the best! Thank you also to the player-run organizations that ran events to support May's spotlight on role-playing.

Winners were those nominated most by their fellow players and those that received the most role-playing awards from GameMasters during the month. Platinum had less participation this year, so only 3 winners were chosen, but Prime had 10. If you are one of the winners, there is no need to assist or message, I will be contacting winners to award their prizes in the next few weeks. This year's winners receive their own custom signature verb, an attuned 4x RPA orb, and a custom title of "the Eloquent."

And now on to the winners!

Prime:
Akenna
Darcena
Dendum
Guarrin
Kothos
Meliyara
Ordim
Raelee
Rohese
Urpy