Atta'boys (and consequently, Atta'girl) 07/17/2016 09:34 PM CDT
Retser -- First, and foremost, Reim, lot of work and lot of time and energy went into it. From being able to beta test it, it's pretty awesome. He's also got a lot of really fun and entertaining interactions not involving Reim.

Jainna -- This woman does a lot. As a plat player, I don't see most of it, but I don't want that to seem like I'm posting it in a negative way. We get some of her love, too. I just see how much she does, and it's pretty dang impressive.

Ixix and Coase -- Quality of Life Changes. I know that a lot of the spells (commonly referred to as nerfs) get a lot of heat from certain players, but in all honesty, I feel that most of them just aren't giving the changes a chance. Someone moved the cheese! That aside, there are a lot of things, even those that many gripe about, that I see as positives and things that improve life of GS. So... Hurrah!

Valyrka -- This one's kind of special to me. She helped me with a very sincere matter that was close to my heart. She handled it with the utmost professionalism, but at the same time, let me know that she was doing what she could and that she understood the urgency of the matter. I won't go into details on it, however, I have the utmost respect for the way she handled that matter. Thank you

All the other GMs, who I may or may not know what you do. A+ Thanks!

Twizt
Re: Atta'boys (and consequently, Atta'girl) 07/17/2016 09:43 PM CDT
They're all awesomesauce!

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er