Luxelle 03/08/2016 06:38 PM CST

Thanks for taking the time to share an interest in the symbol that Clunk has been trying to understand.

It made for a great little mini-quest, and was a great break from the normal every day (evening?) work in the forge and guild.

Clunk was nearly convinved, as an elder elf suggested, that a new Arkati had ascended and was not yet known to the whole of Elanith. The evening made him appreciate even more the hints of elder knowledge that go un-noted in Logoth.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Luxelle 03/09/2016 10:33 AM CST
Nice! You are both a lot of fun to RP with. I'll never forget my tour of Zul Logoth with you Clunk and finding that gem from behind the waterfall.

Now I am interested in this symbol...
Re: Luxelle 03/16/2016 03:15 PM CDT

I'm actually very interested in meeting up with Clunk at some point and taking record of some of his tales and findings for the Beacon Hall Archives. I've been trying to find you online at some point and then was going to head to Zul, but haven't seen ya online when I'm around recently.
Re: Luxelle 03/16/2016 05:17 PM CDT

>>I'm actually very interested in meeting up with Clunk at some point and taking record of some of his tales and findings for the Beacon Hall Archives. I've been trying to find you online at some point and then was going to head to Zul, but haven't seen ya online when I'm around recently.

I wish I could have Clunk online more, but the last few months have be scarce.
And .. I wish I could give a better answer than that.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Luxelle 03/16/2016 09:36 PM CDT
Eh, I'll find ya one day.