This has been long overdue 04/24/2014 04:24 PM CDT
Thank you to the following people who have made Shadows so much fun for me. I know I'll miss some of you. Sorry for that. There are just so many of you out there. So here we go, in no particular order.

Ephya, Bekke, Duonegra, Bristenn, Glyhne, Raelee, Rowmi, Puptillian, Eahlstan, Concise, Sarvia, Riend, Turinrond (welcome back), Mamu, Ridic, Kylinarr, Ravashaak, Stormyrain, Mystiq, Brevelan, Vohndolarr, Savaniah, Warvynn, Grhim, and the entire compliment of the Drakes Vanguard, and so many others. I wish I could remember you all.

And a very special GK to Alerrin. What a performance, each and every time.

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Radeek Andoran
General, Drakes Vanguard
Re: This has been long overdue 04/25/2014 12:53 PM CDT
I can whine at times but I agree. There are many people that keep this game a blast to play and many of them have been mentioned above. You are a greet addition yourself Radeek. :) Thank you. And Thanks to everyone else too.

(whiny) Glyhne
Re: This has been long overdue 04/25/2014 12:54 PM CDT

Great! Not greet...
Re: This has been long overdue 04/25/2014 01:23 PM CDT
Seconded. This has been terrific fun. Thanks everyone.

- Katao
Re: This has been long overdue 04/25/2014 03:01 PM CDT
Thirded. This has been an incredible blast. My poor Loremistress' head wants to explode most nights. (I love every second of it even when she is furious and exasperated!)

~Nichoel, the Muse.
Re: This has been long overdue 04/25/2014 09:41 PM CDT
I want to add Riend, Maags, Rtune, Cruxophim, Metadi, and Evia to the list. There is more of course, but a lot of effort has gone into this from everyone. Most of all Kenstrom.

-J of G
Re: This has been long overdue 04/26/2014 10:47 AM CDT
I will heartily agree with all of this!

So far, Cross into Shadows and its subsequent tie-ins (I'm a sucker for tie-ins and cross-zone events) have been a blast. It's been nice seeing a mix of familiar faces and new ones getting involved, and -- as always -- it's been a pleasure RP'ing with the said people, and the passionate and often diverse opinions they bring to the table. Lots of fun hearing people's thoughts and motivations on current events... kudos to all, for really making the experience come alive.

Also I'd like to note Radeek (the OP) his enthusiastic dedication to giving the Imperials what-for on a daily basis, heh.

"Never could I breathe love if I did not first learn to inhale a little bit of chaos."
- Christopher Poindexter
Re: This has been long overdue 05/19/2014 01:07 AM CDT

Its been an honour to play with those mentioned above during these darker days Landing is seeing. The Porchlings, the warriors, the healers...the thinkers the casters and the armour adjusters. The friends and now...the family I have found. Thank you all so very much.

The voice of Alerrin
As he wishes he had one to offer unto you all
Re: This has been long overdue 05/19/2014 05:53 PM CDT
I'm fashionably late with this too! Thanks to everyone who's made my first month here so much fun.

--Aiska

A Taladorian knight dies from your shot!
>exp
Level: 11