Laelithonel 12/30/2012 12:58 PM CST

She's kooky, crazy, and sometimes even cantankerous... and I absolutely adore her.

Laeli's roleplay is flawlessly consistent, and her knowledge and use of various verbs leaves me gaping in awe at times.

So to you, zany wizard lady, I give this nice fat shiny GK. Keep up the great work!

~Proa
Re: Laelithonel 12/30/2012 08:08 PM CST
Hearty concurrence. She's not only a vivid character, but it's not easy finding vivid characters in the wee hours of the morning. Hats off!
Re: Laelithonel 12/31/2012 02:20 AM CST
I agree, <3 the pudding.
(no subject) 12/31/2012 04:18 PM CST

T_____T <3Proa<3
Re: Laelithonel 08/08/2014 06:10 PM CDT
<She's kooky, crazy, and sometimes even cantankerous... and I absolutely adore her.

<Laeli's roleplay is flawlessly consistent, and her knowledge and use of various verbs leaves me gaping in awe at times.

<So to you, zany wizard lady, I give this nice fat shiny GK. Keep up the great work!

<~Proa

I came here to give a GK to Laelithonel, but I see there's a previous posting which pretty much sums up my thoughts on her.

So how about this:

There ought to be some kind of super-RPA for characters like Laelithonel who are consistently in-character, entertaining, interesting (whether under the big event spotlight or not) and just generally a credit to Gemstone across long periods of time. Not necessarily an XP reward, but maybe a special alter or a nifty residence or custom title/verb or....something. Characters like hers are a part of what keeps me coming back to Elanthia and that should really be rewarded/incentivized more than the occasional, fleeting XP boost.
Re: Laelithonel 08/11/2014 02:46 PM CDT
I third or fourth or... however many.. the Laeli-love. Consistently inconsistent in her crazy random shinanigans on everything except Dreaer lust.
Re: Laelithonel 08/11/2014 05:13 PM CDT
But the Dreaer lust is the best part. Someone (excluding Rozy cos well, she's Rozy) has to lust after him! Adding my hurrah to the Laeli love fest.

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

~*~ She conquers, who endures ~*~

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Rohese
Re: Laelithonel 08/12/2014 07:20 AM CDT
If you think Dreaer is a downer now, imagine what he'd be like without all that pointy-eared elf love?

No fur on your feet? Gross!

~Taverkin
Re: Laelithonel 08/12/2014 04:49 PM CDT
Fourth-ed or fifth-ed or sixth-ed or whatever. Laeli is the bee's knees and I always have more fun when she's around.

-Mohrgan
Re: Laelithonel 08/26/2014 02:58 PM CDT
Oooh, do I get to be sixth or seventh on the Laeli love? I have loved Laeli for a few years now, as a variety of people. Her command of verbs, tones and spontaneity of actions encourages me to keep up with her as a player. She is a pleasure to be around and I am happy to count her as a friend.

Jocastae's Muse