Elven and Human Fashion Expert Contest Follow-up! 03/25/2019 12:45 PM CDT
To answer a few questions that have come my way...

You do need to submit these entries with an elven character, or a human character if you want to show them at the event. Elven outfits will be shown by elves, human outfits will be shown by humans. Half-elves will not qualify as presenters for this particular event. However, if you do not have one of those full races, you can still enter the contest as a player, however your submission may be shown anonymously without specific credit given and/or by a miscellaneous character. You will still be given the outfit as a prize after the event is over, if you're chosen.

Here is a copy of my original post again:

I welcome all elves and humans to submit their ideal ensembles for evening formal wear. These full outfits will potentially be showcased in an upcoming event in the month of June. All outfits must pass QC inspection to be considered valid submissions, so please keep this in mind, as I'd like to avoid outlandish and questionable requests.

Ideally, I would love for these proposals to be worn by the submitting character during the event. If you are not able to be present in game for this event once it is scheduled, but you have been chosen as a winner, your outfits will be worn and presented by other individuals at the event. Players that submit winning outfits will be able to keep them after they are showcased at the event, but not everyone that sends in a submission will win. You may submit one elven outfit and one human outfit for consideration, but you will only be able to showcase a single outfit yourself at the event. If two outfits are chosen from one person, you will be able to keep both after the event has concluded.

The deadline for submissions is April 21st (04/21/19).

All entries need to be sent to GS4-Galene@play.net and use the following format:

Email Subject: Elven and Human Fashion Presentations (Character Name or Names)

Your Account Name:
Your Elven Character Name:
Full description of the elven outfit to be presented:
Your Human Character Name:
Full description of the human outfit to be presented:

~Galene

SGM of Subscriptions