Wanted: Elven and Human verbs 02/11/2019 10:34 PM CST
We are looking for some creative elven and human verb actions!

The verbs can be for humans or elves, or they can be for specific cultures within those races.

The verbs can target other characters (without forcing them to do or feel something).

You can also have the verb react differently to different demeanor or the position of the target (sitting, laying down etc).

Submission Format

Please put in your Subject: Human Cultural Verb or Elven Cultural Verb
Character name:
Account Name:
Race/Culture:
Verb:
Targeted /non-targeted
First Person Messaging:
Third Person Messaging:
Targeted messaging:
Demeanor Messaging If desired (please submit for all demeanors)
body position messaging if desired (standing, sitting, prone, or kneeling):

Please send all elven submissions to gs4-Valyrka@play.net and human submissions to gs4-kenstrom@play.net.

All submissions are subject to qc changes and will be adapted as needed.

The deadline for all submissions is 3/3/2019.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves

Avawren ~ I have Survival and a knife. I can work it out.
Re: Wanted: Elven and Human verbs 02/12/2019 12:07 AM CST
Keeeeen. Thanks for the opportunity!

Question from a player of many half-elves: Is there a possibility here that half-elves of the appropriate cultures might get access to any new elf or human verbs if they make sense? (Like, case-by-case basis, since I'm sure some submissions will be more pureblood pride than others.)

---
Walsor Gryhm says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 16 silver coins for it."
You think to yourself, "This deal is getting worse all the time."
Re: Wanted: Elven and Human verbs 02/12/2019 07:03 AM CST
Half elven access has not been discussed. But I am going to say probably not for these. That would be something for the team to look at and discuss though.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves

Re: Wanted: Elven and Human verbs 02/12/2019 08:34 PM CST
I'm so happy to see this is open to cultural specific options! Now, if only I can figure out where I put my creativity....

https://gswiki.play.net/Avawren
Re: Wanted: Elven and Human verbs 02/12/2019 11:33 PM CST
Already sent this submission as an email.... but more fun to post it here:

Race/Culture: Elves, Half-elves (but only half of the half elves)
Verb: drool
Targeted /non-targeted: non-targeted
First Person Messaging: The gnomes are right, elves really do drool!
Third Person Messaging: Elfykins drools all over himself/herself, proving the gnomes right.
Targeted messaging: n/a

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Wanted: Elven and Human verbs 02/14/2019 07:47 AM CST
Human:

Ponder —-

1st person: You reflect upon the great accomplishments of the human empire and are filled with undeserving pride. The feeling quickly passes as your thoughts are intruded upon by the insignificant span of your own existence.

3rd person: A haughty, cocksure expression briefly crosses Soandso’s face that quickly gives way to a look of uncertainty and anxiety.

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein
Re: Wanted: Elven and Human verbs 03/05/2019 04:58 AM CST
The deadline was 3/3, but I forgot to send a reminder. If anyone has any verbs they were working on, please send them on to myself or Kenstrom's play.net tonight!

Some awesome ones have come in already!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves