Thanks all re: WL Mayoral Election events 04/05/2020 08:42 AM CDT
Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who worked so hard to make election events successful, donated, worked behind the scenes, attended, stepped in at the last minute to help, etc. Special thanks to the candidates/campaign managers/promoters/players who were all just so amazing to work with in planning stuff at Silvergate -- I can assure you, if anything did not turn out perfectly? It was certainly not their fault/s! I had great fun and hope you all did too. :D

I won't have time to go post anywhere else, so let me just say here how much I enjoyed "everyone else's" mayoral events too. I attended almost all of them in one disguise or another, and there was no lack of enjoyment anywhere.

One that stands out overall for me, and my favorite of Faerinn's events, was the event hosted by Elanthian Elegance at Lily Manor -- those guys really put on a great auction.

I also very much enjoyed the 5 minutes I did attend of Campaign (Hell)Raiser for Xorus, hosted by Order of the Shadow. It left me wishing I had not overslept and could have been there for the whole thing.

And if I could pick a Leafiara event I most enjoyed, it would be the one at the Silvergate spa, it just made my day when quite out of no-where, Crime showed up and accidentally killed Polvie (which was so truly an accident hehe), then Polvie quite predictably unleashed his full sorcie energies upon Crime (sorrie Crime) and they both ended up dead. For an "Embrace the Chaos" campaign, that was just one of those unexpected slices of perfection. Well, if you're a wild hooligan like me. Moohaha! I mean, I couldn't have planned it better if I had TRIED to arrange Mass Chaos!! HA!

I should probably post this somewhere else too but I'm a slacker so... the TownCrier team... I don't even want to try to remember how we ever functioned without them. Thanks y'all. {{{}}}

Thanks again.
Soliere et al :) :)