Krampton & Emindala Wedding 05/26/2017 04:46 PM CDT
I have to give some serious kudos not to mention much, much gratitude to Lady Katara, Rovvigen, Mikalmas and Soliere for the work they did for the wedding.

I'm not sure how many people were there (slight case of the nerves ::grins:: ) but I know I LOVED all of it and I've had So Many people tell me how fantastic it was!

Now Goblyn did a special entrance for her and I, but I, obviously, didn't get to see what it looked like. If anyone has a log of the wedding and wouldn't mind sending it to me, or posting that bit on here I would be ever so grateful!

Krampton and Emindala have been on their honeymoon so I haven't had time to look over my log of the wedding. But OMG! People have been asking me if it was a God wedding!! It just Could Not have been any better to me. There were a couple of little hiccups (Soliere handing over the ring Box instead of the Ring lol) but just the things that happen when humans are in control of things. Goblyn Thought she had handed me over to Krampton. . .when Krampton went to hold my hand I was still in Goblyn's group so I had to hurry up and join him.

But these are the things we laugh about when remembering. And we'll be doing a Lot of looking back on Krampton and Emindala's wedding. It's a very special memory for them, and for me too!

Again, thank you Lady Katara and the rest at Silvergate for making Krampton and Emindala's wedding absolutely SPECTACULAR!!!

Emi's player = Angel
Re: Krampton & Emindala Wedding 05/26/2017 07:35 PM CDT
It was an honor and a privilege to be there for both of you! On behalf of myself and the officers, you're quite welcome! We hope many years of good fortune and happiness are ahead for you both!

Mikalmas, House Cleric
Re: Krampton & Emindala Wedding 05/26/2017 09:34 PM CDT
I've told several people this, too. What an AMAZING wedding that was.

Silvergate brought it ALL, and it showed.

In the middle of it all, I thought, "Lord Enegue would be SO tickled and proud at this!" Which then brought a tear to my eye.

May all the brides and grooms hire SilverGate for ALL the weddings. They'll not be disappointed. Imagine what an amazing wedding they could through WITH a Cathedral wedding, too!

~L.

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"