Silvergate Events 12/01/2016 11:02 AM CST

I'm working on compiling a list for next month (in the new year) but in the meantime.. spellups are randomly held at night mostly during the week but admittedly this last week was light due to the holiday. Also, coming up will be:

1) Charging session
2) Pirate Wars will resurface next month
3) I'm toying with the idea of an afternoon tea - anyone interested?
4) Winter Gala of course!

And .. Anyone up for a Meet and Greet for members at the skating rink?

Lastly, DO NOT forget we're raffling off a private room this month.. the raffle table is NOW in the Silvergate Inn private lounge! Raffle for members only! Can't wait to see who wins!

And Lastly, lastly.. if you have a recommendation for an event feel free to email me ladykatara@aol.com or just leave it here!

Happy Solstice Holidays, everyone!
Re: Silvergate Events 12/04/2016 12:10 AM CST
Just wanted to extend my thanks again to Katara and all the Silvergate officers for the Gala tonight. My girl Ysharra has been fairly socially awkward since returning to the Landing, but tonight was a pleasant icebreaker for her and for me, too :) You all did a -lot- of work to pull this off, and it shows. It was a lot of fun!

-GK

PS- By this time next year, I'm going to need a trophy rack, I think...

Ysharra says, "One day, I'm going to have "What?" inscribed on your tombstone, with lots of helpful punctuation."
Re: Silvergate Events 12/04/2016 12:17 AM CST
Had a lot of fun at this event! Thanks for the work that went into it and I hope everyone else enjoyed it too!
Re: Silvergate Events 12/26/2016 01:27 AM CST
Who won the raffle?
Re: Silvergate Events 12/26/2016 10:17 AM CST

[TownCrier]-GSIV:Newsby: "Congratulations to Zabarieth for winning the Silvergate Raffle for his own room! This was his first raffle win EVER."
---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)
Re: Silvergate Events 12/26/2016 02:46 PM CST
Congrats Zabarieth! What a cool win.
Re: Silvergate Events 12/26/2016 04:18 PM CST
Thank you, thank you. I have to say, it was quite a thrill when I saw my name drawn. Now to design....

~Z~
Re: Silvergate Events 12/26/2016 04:43 PM CST

Congrats and looking forward to seeing the design, Silvergate was my first house and Enegue and I were eventually a good part of the mentor dayshift. Good times, and I am glad to see the House thriving.

:D

Askip