Heavy Heart 11/18/2014 11:09 PM CST

It is with a heavy heart that I bring the news of the passing of our founder and friend, Enegue Lionheart.

Enegue founded Silvergate before all the stars were placed in the sky. He was a true warrior from the days of old and gave much of his life's blood to creating a House, known as Silvergate Inn, that was unique and respected in the lands. He loved the Inn beyond measure and her officers, members and friends will grieve his passing for a long while.

We shall hold a memorial service shortly; details shall follow soon.

I grieve my friend and I grieve the loss of a good man. A man with the heart of a Lion.

Katara
Regent Silvergate Inn
Re: Heavy Heart 12/07/2014 01:11 AM CST
Enegue was the very first bard in the Landing. He arrived while the paint was still wet on the gates to town. He, too, came from Squire Bluffs, and found a new home in Kelfour's Landing.

When I returned to GS after a hiatus, and needed to learn to be a bard, (my first character to the Landing was no longer viable) he was right there with help. He used to scold me for not learning to "properly" loresing. My answer was always to hand the item to him. He'd cackle or something, wink at me, and sing all the secrets out of the thing in question.

GEnie. Those were the good old days.

I am awash in memories already. My heart goes out to his family, and to his GemStone community.

~She who was the soul of Dreamweaver.

P.S. I am passing this sad news on to the few Trailblazers left in DragonRealms who knew him.