public rooms 08/24/2014 01:53 AM CDT
Am I forgetful, or did Silvergate have some rooms for rent at one time? I can't find them now.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"
"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: public rooms 08/28/2014 03:34 PM CDT
Not sure if they are rentable... but i think there are some rooms off of the bar.
Re: public rooms 09/13/2014 11:51 PM CDT
I see the problem; you need to get to the desk to rent a key, and you can't go through the doors unless you are a member. Odd, my recollection from years ago was that they were open to the public; perhaps that has changed in the interim.

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: public rooms 09/14/2014 08:50 AM CDT
Nah, from West Ring Road, go path, go doors, go desk.

SGM Sleken
Re: public rooms 09/14/2014 07:01 PM CDT
Interesting; the doors are open now. Two days ago I tried them, and got the message "the doors are closed", nor could I open them.