Raffle in Ta'Illistim on the Dais! 05/17/2011 04:43 PM CDT
Sorry folks, I didn't get a NEWS item out on this, I wasn't sure we'd get our dates. SO!

Moonstone Abbey is happy to present for Raffle the following to One winner of all items:

A vivid azure silk reticule clasped with a cabochon sapphire which contains a twisted black walking stick and some vivid azure silk chopines.

You carefully inspect your azure silk chopines.
You estimate that some vivid azure silk chopines lofted on solid sapphire heels can store a very small amount with enough space for one item.

some vivid azure silk chopines lofted on solid sapphire heels
a twisted black walking stick capped with a blue sapphire orb

WEAR/REMOVE
-wear chopines
You place your azure silk chopines on the ground and carefully step up into them, wobbling crazily as you wiggle your foot to achieve the perfect fit.

-remove chopines (with stick)
You lean on your black walking stick and give each foot a shake, loosening the fit of your azure silk chopines until they slip off, one after the other. You quickly pick them up from the ground with a sigh of relief.
-remove chopine (without stick)
Wobbling slightly on your perch, you give each foot a shake, loosening the fit of your azure silk chopines until they slip off, one after the other. You quickly pick them up from the ground with a sigh of relief.

...You slip your hand inside your azure silk chopines and rub your aching feet.

That's only a couple of the numerous verbs for these very zesty items which were boxfound last summer by one of our Abbey members and donated for Raffle for the Abbey to raise revenues.

The shoes and stick work very well together and have many many more actions which I didn't list as I'm worried it'd take away some of the fun of discovery to the winner.

The drawing details are on the Raffle Table on the Dais in Ta'Illistim, a ticket 30,000 to buy.

Rules for this raffle also on the Abbey's Raffle Table. Zenaxa currently holds the items, and will look for the Winner when the Raffle name is drawn.

Good luck! Very fun items!
~Zenaxa
Coven & Moonstone Abbey
One of Many

**Moonstone Officers only please remember we are not to enter this raffle - all other membership and public are welcome to do so!