Members of the Abbey! 02/16/2011 02:22 PM CST
We now have a private group set up and would like those of you who belong to the House to stop in and register with it please.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Moonstone_Abbey/

It is a private group so I may need to confirm your character's name if I don't recognize you by an email adress.

With this group we hope to offer oppurtunity for discussion regarding events and designing some Abbey only items for our membership to enjoy.

I know personally, I would love to see our Lake teeming with fish. Is this something you all would like? Is it a good "fit" with the Abbey to have such? Also topics to come that we would all benefit from, tangible books for our library. We would very much like your input. Would the Abbey's men like to host an event? The Trine of course would help with that!

Please reuqest registration to the above site soon. If you email me your email address and character's name, I will send along an invitation.

I do have Jury Duty (unless I am excluded) beginning the 28th, so anything in that week may take longer than my normal to deliver on.

zenaxa@aol.com

Members of the Abbey! Your design ideas needed! 02/23/2011 03:37 PM CST
If you are an Abbey sister or scholar and are not yet in that yahoo group, please join ASAP

Moonstone_Abbey@yahoogroups.com

exceprts from Group discussion:

Abbey House Members!...Needing your design ideas!..."By March 30, hopefully before, we'd like to have a design ready to submit for creation (Or perhaps 2!) for our Abbey Members..."

Looking to have crafted a men's and ladies' style of jacket or cloak... please post to the yahoogroups with your suggestions, not here. Thank you!

Zenaxa

One of Three
Re: Members of the Abbey! Your design ideas needed! 03/10/2011 03:15 PM CST
If you are in thi high_council group, I also need you in the abbey_group to avoid me having to cross post... a lot :) So please please DO go register!