The Coven and Moonstone Abbey to hold a Remembrance and Telling in Wehnimer's Landing 12/18/2011 12:35 PM CST
The Coven and Moonstone Abbey to hold a Remembrance and Telling in Wehnimer's Landing at the old burned out brass tower on 12/19 at 10:30 PM EST.

This Telling is welcome to be attended by the public and gives some vision to a time when the Coven was primarily Landing based and of the Old Brass Tower which has great meaning to the Sisterhood.

Attendees are invited to bring roses to leave on the grounds if they like.

The footpath leading to the gate of the Tower is located just on the west side of the East/West bridge. With luck, I'll have our House Tent located next to the footpath where refreshments will be provided.

This is an impromtu event spurred by our return to Wehnimer's for the Solstice Event, and would appreciate any help in spreading the word to those who might be interested.

Blessed Be,
Zenaxa
One of Three

A black-billed nightingale examines you carefully then says, "With all the vicious creatures we've got threatening the city, I would think that a person with your skills could find plenty to do."
Re: The Coven and Moonstone Abbey to hold a Remembrance and Telling in Wehnimer's Landing 12/20/2011 04:11 AM CST

Sorry I missed. Was sick again.

Eros
Re: The Coven and Moonstone Abbey to hold a Remembrance and Telling in Wehnimer's Landing 12/20/2011 03:10 PM CST

Don't worry about it, Erosophe. :) We will certainly have more! You work on feelin' better. Hugs!

Zenaxa
One of Three

A black-billed nightingale examines you carefully then says, "With all the vicious creatures we've got threatening the city, I would think that a person with your skills could find plenty to do."