Phoenix Meeting 11/04/2020 06:18 PM CST

I heard we were having a meeting 11/10/2020.

Is the time for that 9PM Elven?

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Phoenix Meeting 11/05/2020 01:23 PM CST

Announcement :Coming up this month on November 10th there will be a meeting at 10pm eastern time. All are welcome, Shirkon has requested the officers be in attendance. So please join us!
Were having a raffle so there will be PRIZES!!

Goldstr
Re: Phoenix Meeting 11/14/2020 10:42 AM CST

So,

I was there, but fell asleep whilst talkin 'bout snowflakes.

Can som'n tell me what happen'd?

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Phoenix Meeting 03/29/2022 04:45 PM CDT
Hello,

Do we still have regular meetings? I just reactivated today and would try to show up (with Caranorn) at least sometimes. Though I will have to set an alarm clock as I'm pretty sure meetings are in the middle of the night for me.

If I do manage to get Caranorn back up to speed and end up motivated enough I could also start leading group hunts and the like again. But that is somewhat in the future still as I'm still trying to understand my different characters inventory, skills and the like right now and after that I will have to relearn to hunt myself.

Marc aka Caran...
Re: Phoenix Meeting 03/30/2022 06:00 PM CDT
I saw you returned! It takes about 6-8 weeks to kind of acclimate and learn all the new, there is a TON, but I'm around as are a lot of other members. Meetings haven't been much of a monthly occurence. We've done mixers over the last year or so, but we're due some events.

-Geijon
Re: Phoenix Meeting 03/31/2022 06:13 AM CDT
Okay. If you could keep me updated via the email I whispered to you yesterday would be great.

Marc aka Caran...