Clunk Auction - 12/15/2018 11:40 AM CST

Clunk will run an auction at House Phoenix in the Landing. At least Two new Clunk made perfect mithril katars will be up for auction.

Day will Feastday, 22nd day of Eorgaen
Time will be 1100 Eastern
Place will be [House Phoenix, Entry Court] in the Landing.

House members can bring other things to auction, and we'll run until we get tired of doing the auction, minimum of an hour.

%25 of proceeds will got to the House, unless the supplier of the item wants to donate more.

If you want to add an item to the list, reply to this and we'll make a list, check it twice, and all that.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Clunk Auction - 12/23/2018 06:23 PM CST
Thank you Clunk.

-Geijon
Re: Clunk Auction - 12/24/2018 10:17 AM CST

Geijon

I wish I had report'd before ye say'd thankya.

Nobody showed to bid on anything. Even Shirkon and Bernadette twazznt there, so I be hopin they is ok. Lord Crime did stop in for a bit, but twas just chattin.

So short of it is, I did'n raise nuthin for House, and when hour was done, I went back to Zul and start'd workin next order. Sai's by the way.

Clunk

Re: Clunk Auction - 12/25/2018 05:56 PM CST
Hey Clunk,

I missed the auction, but I'd possibly be interested in acquiring these. Drop me a line.

A quick flick of Wyrom's wrist sends a dagger into flight!
The thorny barrier surrounding you blocks Wyrom's attack!
One of the vines surrounding you lashes out at Wyrom, driving a thorn into his skin! Wyrom flinches slightly.
Re: Clunk Auction - 12/26/2018 09:42 AM CST

The remaining perfect katars will be put into Clunk's shop in Zul, one at a time.

Clunk will take a week or so after completing a run on perfect, and bring them into town for an auction. If they don't go, they come back to Zul to be available for sale in the shop, and will only be put up for auction again if they are still there when the next batch of perfect is complete and Clunk takes another work-break.

Expect the prices to change as I understand better what the market will bear. I've operated for years, using 1 million silver as the going price for anything perfect, and getting tips just as high after someone buys one on order. With this last batch, the first one went for 1,250,000 (or whatever the clerk and tax-dwarf adjusted it to), and went before I could run the auction.

The one in the shop right now is at 1,450,000, and has been there almost a week - a perfect oak-handled mithril katar.

Clunk

Vicimer 12/30/2018 07:12 PM CST
If you are around tonight I hope to grab Shirkon or Evialla for you. The OSG meets from 8-9pm CST and we could meet with you after hopefully.

-Geijon
Re: Vicimer 02/08/2019 01:59 PM CST
Sorry I missed this; I was out of town for a bit. I'm still around, though.

A quick flick of Wyrom's wrist sends a dagger into flight!
The thorny barrier surrounding you blocks Wyrom's attack!
One of the vines surrounding you lashes out at Wyrom, driving a thorn into his skin! Wyrom flinches slightly.
Re: Vicimer 02/10/2019 01:10 PM CST
I'll get back to looking for you Vicimer. The Gryphons meet tonight so I may be able to find Evialla and Shirkon. We meet tonight at 8pm CST, but I can't promise.

-Geijon