Joining Rising Phoenix 08/22/2018 07:46 PM CDT
Greetings!

I just wanted to post here to say that I have sent an application to Sir Geijon, in hopes of joining the hallowed halls of the House of the Rising Phoenix. I hope to hear back soon!

~Tinagra, Ardenai monk of the Order of Voln.
Re: Joining Rising Phoenix 09/02/2018 10:59 PM CDT
I've been looking for you and Vicimir. I contacted Evialla too, but I'd like to move along the process for both of you.

-Geijon
Re: Joining Rising Phoenix 09/04/2018 08:52 PM CDT
I've been keeping eyes and ears out for you, along with the other Phoenix officers.

If I'm not awake, my sister may be (Cylnthia)... if she is, please contact her, and she'll know how to get me to wake up.

~Tinagra, Ardenai Volner Monk
Re: Joining Rising Phoenix 09/07/2018 11:54 AM CDT
I'll be around off and on a good amount today. I'll add your sisters name. I've only been around til about Midnight lately.

-Geijon
Re: Joining Rising Phoenix 09/09/2018 02:06 AM CDT
If Evialla and I are around or I can arrange it we'll try and get this resolved for both of you.

-Geijon
Re: Joining Rising Phoenix 09/12/2018 10:56 PM CDT
Friday and Sunday night should be open for me.
Re: Joining Rising Phoenix 09/13/2018 12:03 PM CDT
Let's try for Friday night, then. I tend to 'hit the hay,' as it were, around 11pm Elven, so any time before that should work good.

~Tinagra, Ardenai Voln Monk
Re: Joining Rising Phoenix 09/18/2018 12:36 PM CDT
Still keeping an eye out, and still definitely interested in joining. Getting a bit disheartened with how long this is taking...

I imagine there will need to be two Phoenix people (one office & one member, or two officers) present for the actual induction, per general CHE rules, correct?

Perhaps we should set up a proper, actual time & date, and calendar it, instead of just trying to get in at the same time?

~Tinagra, Ardenai Volner Monk
Re: Joining Rising Phoenix 09/18/2018 02:10 PM CDT
Well, we did solve Tinagra's conundrum today. Welcome to the House of the Rising Phoenix!

-Geijon
Re: Joining Rising Phoenix 09/18/2018 02:14 PM CDT
Sure did!

Thanks so much Geijon and Evialla!

~Tinagra