Website Updates - Phoenix in History & The Shoutbox! 03/09/2014 03:37 PM CDT
Phoenix in History

At the time of the Early House Lore release I had done a lot of pre-work on the Phoenix in History sections. I had found some grammar errors, historical facts were vague, and some of the information was occasionally duplicated or referenced in a different way to say the same thing elsewhere. I've removed a lot of the redundancy, but more importantly added new information we've uncovered over the years.

A pair of sections were removed as they got absorbed into others and several sections have been renamed and rewritten to properly reflect the flow of history. It is an honest and open look illustrating our House and official historical anchors that shine a light on what we fight against, how it's been represented in lore, and how we've been involved against it. I hope you all enjoy!

The Shoutbox!

I had been looking to incorporate a more live communication option in the form of a shoutbox for a while and thanks to Lady Seomanthe she suggested one that fits perfectly. It's on our right navigation and doesn't require any special ID. It's my hope that we can leave brief messages for one another that you are around, something might be happening, or you'll be hunting in Darkstone for the next 2 hours and maybe folks can come join you.

In order to use it click on Guest and type your name then click on Message to input your message. You can either hit enter or shout afterwards and it'll post. The date/time formatting is day/month/year then time so you can see how old a message is.

Please use it and I hope it's helpful to the community.