February House Meeting (2/4/14) 02/03/2014 12:05 AM CST
WHEN: Tuesday, February 4th, 2014, 10:00 P.M., EST

WHERE: House of the Rising Phoenix, Library

DESCRIPTION: We'll be discussing the open officer position, some continuance of event ideas, the talador coronation festival and some rumors about the land as well as the defiling of shrines and the return of several powerful demons including Vathors and Occuloths. Please join us in the Library. Don't forget you can tap your House pin twice to teleport from anywhere. We'll also broadcast portions of this over the House channel on the amulet. See you then.
Re: February House Meeting (2/4/14) 02/16/2014 11:10 AM CST
Short minutes:

We have a lot of events in the works for spring and summer followed by our likely yearly October variation. We're looking at about 5-6 large deals. A homecoming/oath dedication ceremony, a Liabo arkati based celebration, the armory of light, and a summer picnic/camp out event then Macabre or some variation.

I'd like to hear from you all on the armory of light idea as to what would be upgrades you'd appreciate in gear terms. It would be a mixed member and non-member event centered around equipping folks to face Althedeus and the demons that batter Elanthia.

I know some of us have amazing things, but not everyone does. I'm shooting for about 25 items that would be 5x or superior. We're up to about 9 currently with 3 of them being exceptional in quality (over 5 million in value each). I'd like to hear some feedback as to what you might value so I can consider it when building the armory.

-Geijon