Sylvanfair Annex: Letter to The Argent Mirror 04/28/2015 03:53 AM CDT
You break the silver wax seal on the vellum scroll and unroll it. The sheet has a subtle verdant sheen, and carries the faint scent of oleander and pine. Centrally positioned at the top of the page is the House Sylvanfair crest, detailed in dark green and black inks. Written with a practiced hand in impeccable elven, the penmanship is neat with occasional flourishes.

Lord Aeriadrn Ghaeriden Illistim
Office of the Seneschal
Ta’Illistim Keep
27th day of Olaesta, in the year 5115

Seneschal,

The Officers and Members of House Sylvanfair respectfully request an audience with The Argent Mirror at her earliest convenience to discuss the feasibility of constructing a modest residence in the environs of The Shining City.

House Sylvanfair is non-political and dedicated to the promotion, education and advancement of the young and less fortunate. To this end, we desire to build an outpost in Ta’Illistim in the furtherance of our goals. We will endeavour to ensure that it is both unobtrusive and sympathetic to its surroundings, using local stone and preserving the integrity of the forest.

We hope that our proposal will be acceptable to the Mirror and look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

I have the honour to be, Sir, The Mirror’s most humble and obedient servant.

High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh’l
Scrivener of Ta’Illistim
Chatelaine of House Sylvanfair

OOC note: It's finally happening! House Sylvanfair have approached the EN guru and CHE GM with a view to building an annex in the EN. The above letter has been sent and we await word from the PTB on a date/time etc. for an audience. I shall keep everyone informed so as many representatives of our glorious House can attend. There will also be a short House meeting on Saturday 9th May at 3.30pm EST to discuss it. Stay on for a few games of Greedy Gremlins afterwards!

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Rohese