General Meeting minutes for 8/1/16 08/01/2016 08:59 PM CDT
Present: Eruheran, chair; Azona, secretary; Dirvy, co-secretary; Acerbe, co-chair; Gnaeusprimus, Deva, Neianna, Beloran, Katrionna, Leyann, treasurer

Upcoming events:
1. We don't currently have anything planned for this month. Next month is frontier Days. We will likely be doing a Cursed Cloves event. Frontier days will have a parade.

Renovations status:
1. We've requested additional coffee and tea stuff.
2. Float is in progress.
3. Our House Perfume is ready to go. Katrionna invented the scent and Dirvy invented the bottle. If you see them, congratulate them on a job well done!

Questions and/or comments:
1. Dirvy: "I want to try to send a scroll to the original admin of the site. I have been playing around with the information, and have yet to figure out how to edit it. I know the original message was sent like 3 years ago, but I thought it would not hurt to try?" Will attempt and keep Eru in the dialog.
2. Neianna: "I was talking with Dirvy and mentioned the idea of a Raffle at Frontier days." We cannot raffle items from our prize closet. Some discussion of what we might raffle, and how long until we have to submit (2 days). Dirvy said she will see what she has and if anything would be worth raffling.
3. Karionna: "Is Sovyn participating in the fashion week raffle?" Discussion of what we might raffle. Some more discussion about raffling professional services. More discussion later so we can move onto the float.

FLOAT: (very rough draft) All messages are ambient, except the "Look at float" one. "AMBIENT: A pair of midnight black nightmare steeds followed by a pair of shadow-bathed night mares surges forward defiantly, tethered to a float depicting a foggy graveyard scene, trailing blood red gauze behind it." "LOOK AT FLOAT: Shredded green paper grass covers the crystal fenced graveyard, littered with ivy-shrouded gravestones. A fog rolls across this dismal scene, strewn with white paper bodies stained with blood red dye, in various states of injury and death. Silvery paper ghosts and wraiths swing from brown paper molded into trees, seeming to float in the air. Clockwork ghouls and zombies trudge amidst the the gravestones." "AMBIENT: Dense fog rolls over the side of the graveyard float swirling about on the ground." "AMBIENT: Moans of pain and despair emminate from the paper bodies littering the ground." "AMBIENT: Rotting clockwork ghouls shamble about looking for fresh meat for thier next meal." "AMBIENT: A man, dressed as a mummy, shrouded in tattered strips of gauze, keeps the nightmare steeds and night mares on their course, as they guide the foggy, crystal-fenced graveyard float, trailing blood red gauze, along the parade route."

Treasurer's report: We're still rich! 183,918,142 silvers, and 86 IPs.

Meeting ended with the distribution of chrisms.

Submitted by Azona.