Thanks from a new member 09/13/2011 01:13 PM CDT
I'd just like to say thankyou for the induction process and for accepting me as a member. The 'grilling' was challenging, and thought provoking but you all made it fun - as fun as a grilling can be - haha

Seriously though, I look forward to contributing to my new House.

One note - any possibility of a drinks cart in the Kharam-Dzu annex? It's somewhat sparse here. ::pout::

-
Bremerial - Droughtman's Challenge Amateur Heckler (retired)

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial
Re: Thanks from a new member 09/13/2011 07:21 PM CDT
Yes, there is a method for that. I am going to have to look that up. The short answer, as I recall it, is that the annexes have a very basic larder that draws only two items from all the total houses each. Each house chose two items, from their larders, to be accessible for this general larder at annexes. The issue I have is that I don't know how to track down the larder or get a cart at the annexes. I'll double check my resources.

~Galenok
Re: Thanks from a new member 09/13/2011 08:46 PM CDT
Hi folks! Sorry to poke my nose in on your thread, but as a dwarf I felt compelled to help another thirsty dwarf!

You can request via yuor IP document a bar inside your own annex with food and/or drink.

Your reporting house officer who has to put up with- I mean is your liason! -with the house controller, Alyias (hehe, I kid, this is my job in the Abbey!) should know the details for just this and can let you folks know the IP cost and what you can ask for.

Have fun! And grats on your gaining a dwarf (Every house should recruit at least one! We are fantastic!)

Zenaxa

A black-billed nightingale examines you carefully then says, "With all the vicious creatures we've got threatening the city, I would think that a person with your skills could find plenty to do."
Re: Thanks from a new member 09/13/2011 08:49 PM CDT
*sidenote

This "kitchen" in your annex is NOT a portable cart, or part of one, it's permanant. Anything cart related is different than this mini-setup of your kitchen.

Sorry if I confused anyone, just wanted to clarify.

~Z.

A black-billed nightingale examines you carefully then says, "With all the vicious creatures we've got threatening the city, I would think that a person with your skills could find plenty to do."
Re: Thanks from a new member 09/13/2011 10:10 PM CDT
Yeah, found the kitchen and the usable carts. Sadly, the Teras kitchen's food item are all currently not usable. I've BUGged the room and sent a HOUSE note send email to attempt to get this corrected. Once it is fixed we can atleast access the kitchen items at the annex for you, Bremerial but we can only use the carts in a limited fashion because there's only two. Might put a cart full of items for one night a week in our specific annex for you to try and just park it there til I log in the next day. It'd be beyond rare for two events requiring carts to go on at once on Teras.

~Galenok
Re: Thanks from a new member 09/14/2011 02:15 PM CDT
Thanks for looking into this and to my fellow dwarf for ancilliary information provided. As for the provision of a cart... i'll drink to that! In the interim, will slurp the ale from Adventurer's Rest as always.

-
Bremerial - Droughtman's Challenge Amateur Heckler (retired)

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial