Mind wrack flares 02/28/2021 10:49 PM CST
Hoping for clarification on mind wrack flares. Are they a material property or a flare in the "standard" flare spot (cat B)? I picked a low steel weapon as a project/purchase with the intent of adding the parasite script to it. I was told transmuting the weapon would keep the mind wrack flares without a problem, but when confirming the parasite script would keep the flare I was told no. The reason provided was it converts the weapon to bone. If I can transmute the weapon to bone and keep mind wrack flares, why does the script changing it to bone remove them?

If this is truly a dead end for my project parasite weapon I'm asking so I can properly prepare the next weapon.
Re: Mind wrack flares 03/01/2021 04:17 AM CST
They've offered mind wrack flares as a cat b add on a couple of times via auction I think, but it is very rare. Low steel material is the standard way to get them and in those instances the item has to remain low steel to my knowledge.

There must be a requirement when adding the parasite script to an item, that the material of the item has to be changed to bone.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

A squeaky halfling nearby asks, "Why you playing with orcs heads and troll rearends?!"