Nervestaves Need an Update Thanks to PSM Phase 2 Update 01/18/2021 03:05 PM CST
Nervestaves have a flare that looks like the following:

A surge of power flows through your illthorn runestaff and courses through you, the sensation at once familiar and foreign, and lends an uncanny invigoration to your muscles.

it provides 10 CMAN Ranks I believe if you're fully bonded with the nervestave and have a Tier 4.

I think this should be converted to provide +10 Dodge Ranks to coincide with the PSM Phase 2 Updates that converted CMANs to SMR.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

A squeaky halfling nearby asks, "Why you playing with orcs heads and troll rearends?!"

Re: Nervestaves Need an Update Thanks to PSM Phase 2 Update 01/18/2021 03:12 PM CST
Why think small?!?

Ask for +10 of each!
Re: Nervestaves Need an Update Thanks to PSM Phase 2 Update 01/19/2021 12:55 AM CST

10 MoC ranks would be good for nervestaves
Re: Nervestaves Need an Update Thanks to PSM Phase 2 Update 01/19/2021 07:14 AM CST
> I think this should be converted to provide +10 Dodge Ranks to coincide with the PSM Phase 2 Updates that converted CMANs to SMR.

This is 100% identical to +10 CMAN ranks that are being provided now. There are no plans to make adjustments here.