High Steel and Coraesine 10/02/2020 01:48 PM CDT
The minimum required level for high steel has been lowered to 90.

Coraesine weapons are no longer be considered magic resistant. If you already have the weapon out, storing, then retrieving it once should remove the property.

GameMaster Estild
Re: High Steel and Coraesine 10/02/2020 01:59 PM CDT
As the old modifier for Coraesine was -999 on the wiki tables, assuming these can be enchanted/ensorcelled now, what is the material modifier for Coraesine placed at now? Thanks.
Re: High Steel and Coraesine 10/02/2020 03:20 PM CDT
The answer was -200 per Estild from Discord case anyone else was wondering. I've updated the wiki. Thanks.
Re: High Steel and Coraesine 10/02/2020 07:27 PM CDT
I'd like to request that High Steel be allowed to have the +AS or the +Weighting via the inherent creature bane. I would prefer to have AS over weighting.
Re: High Steel and Coraesine 10/03/2020 11:59 AM CDT
I like high steel just the way it is with the weighting vs extraplanar. What I fail to understand is why lower the requirement of high to 90 while low steel is still 10 when (according to the lore) low steel is basically a mutated version of high steel. I have yet to find a wizard to actually be able to enchant my high steel blade, so the 90 requirement to hold it is meaningless but I guess to be fair my blade does greater voids. Idk though

Any chance for an answer on whether or not veil iron is player enchantable please?

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!
Re: High Steel and Coraesine 10/03/2020 05:10 PM CDT
Veil iron is not player enchantable still. Maybe it will get reviewed as well at some point.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

A squeaky halfling nearby asks, "Why you playing with orcs heads and troll rearends?!"

Re: High Steel and Coraesine 10/03/2020 07:58 PM CDT
And neither veil iron or krodera, which are basically level zero ensorcelled, can't be further ensorcelled, which makes no sense.
Re: High Steel and Coraesine 10/04/2020 05:21 PM CDT
I've enchanted my high steel, it's almost 10x now.

But I'd like to see the option to have either +AS or +Weighting.

I don't need more weighting, but I would pay for the DR cert to have more AS.
Re: High Steel and Coraesine 10/08/2020 01:10 AM CDT
>>I like high steel just the way it is with the weighting vs extraplanar. What I fail to understand is why lower the requirement of high to 90 while low steel is still 10 when (according to the lore) low steel is basically a mutated version of high steel. I have yet to find a wizard to actually be able to enchant my high steel blade, so the 90 requirement to hold it is meaningless but I guess to be fair my blade does greater voids. Idk though

The idea about high steel being level 90 now is so that you can use it from the start in OTF. As for lore, the idea that low steel being a level 100 requirement would still fit. Low steel being corrupted can mean it requires a higher level to wield.

Wyrom, PM