320 cooldown 12/10/2021 01:03 PM CST
I noticed last night and this morning that the cooldown for 320 seems to randomly be shorter then the 30 sec it should be. At first it was just happening after a long enough time that I chalked it up to my perception being off, but then I noticed I was getting the messaging about the cooldown ending just a few seconds after casting it if it killed the critter or a second or two after a critter died if one of my next two casts killed it (which would be about 12 sec max).

It doesn't happen on every cast, but I would say it does happen on somewhere around half my casts. Also, once I started paying attention I did notice the cooldown end early a time or two while the critter was still alive.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: 320 cooldown 12/11/2021 09:19 AM CST
Cooldown ending early is a feature of the spell.

https://gswiki.play.net/320
Re: 320 cooldown 12/11/2021 11:49 AM CST
Odd that I just started noticing it the other day.... I've had the same 20 ranks in Religion lore for over a year and have regularly been playing my cleric for the last several months. Ah well.... cest la vie.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: 320 cooldown 12/11/2021 01:13 PM CST
Do I correctly interpret the Mana Reduction section that (even with no MC:Spirit over 100 ranks) the 5th unique spell cast after Censer will be at 25+25==50% reduction?

1) How does this spell's benefit interact with Tier4 Sigil Staff active? (Spells cast cost 1/2 mana, for 30 seconds once per hour/5k mana.)

2) How does this interact with mana flares, specifically T5 == 100% reduction? Do you get back, at most, ONLY as much mana as you are actually out?
(Except, of course, that it already does not work that way for spells less expensive than your Mana Flare tier, where you get back Tier#. Cast 2-mana VibeChant w/T5, get back 5. Multi-cast ElemDef1 x3 w/T5, get back 15.)