Den of Rot 07/11/2021 02:59 PM CDT

I just would like to say how much I appreciate the Den of Rot area, and how much fun it is. So far this is my favorite hunting area I've experienced. It's fairly quick paced. The mobs are different enough that they make things interesting without being so different (in regards to power) that I have to outright avoid anything. My primary character is a melee/tank paladin, and I really get to feel like the character I wanted to create in this zone. The map and creature design are well thought out. I actually enjoy this area so much that I spent quite a bit of time today and yesterday reading the details on the room descriptions. I can't think of another place in the entire game that I've spent so much time admiring every detail of an area. I'm sure it took a team of creative people to make everything about this area, and I just wanted you all to know how much it was appreciated. If a GM reads this message, please send my thanks and appreciation to them. Thank you!
Re: Den of Rot 07/12/2021 06:46 PM CDT
We definitely read and appreciate things like this! I'm sure Auchand will be flattered. It is a great area.