Swimming Update/Maelstrom Bay/112 Bug 05/03/2021 10:45 AM CDT
I have a paladin who is wearing a MBP. This scene happens every time I try to hunt her in Marsh Keep. For about the first 3-4 hunts with WW on - she crosses the bay without any issue. Out of nowhere this is what I get.

You step off the dock, landing in the river with a splash!
[Tempest River, North Fork]
A floating dock on the south bank creates a peaceful eddy between the river current pushing from the west and the current from the waves of Maelstrom Bay to the west. Despite the sunlight winking on the small whitecaps, the sandy bottom of the river is visible. High cliffs line the far bank. The river widens to the west as it moves into the mouth of Maelstrom Bay. To the east the current is too powerful and swift to swim against. The dock leads to the veranda of the Stone Eye Inn.
Obvious paths: west
>
[go2]>swim west
If you try to swim wearing a lustrous rose vultite corselet, you'll sink like a stone.

(The above messaging happens regardless of which side of the bay I'm on.)

Once I remove the MBP this is the messaging:

As you swim west, your misty halo creates a small patch of calmer water around you.

This entire time she has 112 on. After I stop 112 and get a fresh cast of WW from the invoker, my older empath etc, it will work for 3-4 hunts then the same thing will happen again. I want to add that I currently have five different alts who are mainly crossing the bay and no other armor class is subject to this. This has also happened several times to me. I can replicate it with enough time and trips to the hunting ground.

Any ideas?
Re: Swimming Update/Maelstrom Bay/112 Bug 05/03/2021 10:47 AM CDT

I forgot to add the MBP has no scripts. It's a plain jane MBP that looks nice.
Re: Swimming Update/Maelstrom Bay/112 Bug 05/11/2021 11:00 AM CDT

Looks like you are using ;go2. I think that is the problem.

In your log, ;go2 “forgot” that you have water walking on, so it tries to swim w. When you have water walking active, you should go w. I bet those trips that go fine, that is what ;go2 does.

You get the message because you can swim with water walking on if you want, but not with armor on. Next time it happens try stopping ;go2 and just walking across.