Confluence - Huge Lightning Elemental SMR maneuver 02/28/2021 09:36 AM CST
First of all - as a lightning attuned wizard - I am hoping this is a maneuver that I can someday learn via Ascension. It conjures a pretty cool image and I want my enemies to experience the same fear and dread that I have when seeing it!

That said, it appears to be somewhat buggy in that after I died I still had remaining health and as near as I can tell there were no actual injuries anywhere on my body (no critical injuries or scars). At least as far as I could tell via the Wizard FE front end which usually notes any injuries you may have (since you cannot check directly when you are dead).

A huge lightning elemental spins rapidly and spews forth a wave of crackling motes in all directions!
[SMR result: 193 (Open d100: 175, Bonus: 9)]
You leap to the side as you try to avoid the effulgent volley!
You stumble as you try to avoid a sparkling mote, falling to ground just as it hits you with a powerful jolt!
... 50 points of damage!
Powerful blast sends most of you up in smoke!

90 health remaining. No visible injuries. Status Dead.

Is this maneuver result similar to the immolation spell instant death chance where there is no specific critical but you are simply dead?

On a side note: Can we update the HEALTH command to show actual injuries while dead? I get that I'm dead but while I'm laying there it would be nice to be able to assess the damage done. Thanks!

-- Robert aka Faulkil

>> A huge lightning elemental reaches out and touches your corpse, sending you into a wild set of uncontrolled spasms!