Wentoph: Krag Dwellers issues 01/25/2021 02:34 PM CST
Krag Dwellers are spawning 3 at a time with only two people in the hunting area.

Yeti's on the other hand are still spawning one at a time with as many as 3 to 4 people in the hunting area.

Additionally, I would respectfully like to ask the GMs to review the Krag Dweller's boulder ability as it is WAY too murderous.

The ability is VASTLY too hard to avoid even with spells like Mobility, high dex, etc.

The ability does MASSIVE damage even on a low end roll.

I understand you want them to be challenging, but this is rediculous.
Re: Wentoph: Krag Dwellers issues 01/26/2021 02:22 AM CST
<Additionally, I would respectfully like to ask the GMs to review the Krag Dweller's boulder ability as it is WAY too murderous.>

I'll agree that this ability def hits hard when it connects, but it's not any more difficult to avoid then any other maneuver. Here's a couple examples from my logs of them using the maneuver on my empath that never uses outside spells from when she was level 69:

The krag dweller's eyes sparkle with evil intent as it collapses into a boulder-shaped ball and begins rolling erratically across the ground!
[SMR result: 75 (Open d100: 39)]
With a quick leap to the side, you narrowly avoid being crushed as the boulder carries past!
Roundtime: 3 sec.

The krag dweller's eyes sparkle with evil intent as it collapses into a boulder-shaped ball and begins rolling erratically across the ground!
[SMR result: 68 (Open d100: 52)]
With great poise and balance, you leap at just the right moment to dodge the boulder as it careens recklessly by!
The boulder comes to a sudden stop and rises into the form of a krag dweller!

That's about what I'd expect with my empath from any critter at 3 levels below them. That said, dwellers are really the only challenging thing in that area because of all their immunities and resistances (while yetis and especially lesser minotaurs are easy to disable/kill). Without them there, that area would be an absolute cakewalk. Proof of that is that after half a dozen hunts there, I got tired of dealing with dwellers and just started going down the stairs where it's only lesser minotaurs... and have been plowing through them more easily at 4 levels below them then when she was like level hunting putrefied Citadel heralds.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.