Red Forest 01/22/2021 04:35 PM CST
Could you folks on the design side take another look at the Red Forest, particilarly the area with monstrous direwolves, direbears, and warped tree spirits? The amount of RT the creatures are capable of generating makes it one of the least fun areas I've encountered.
The creatures can build RT collectively on the PC. This needs to be corrected. Most, if not all, PC RT inducing tools, have to expire before further adding of RT with the same maneuver. The red forest creatures can stack RT from the same warcry effects indefinitely. When the PC is stuck in RT for several minutes at a time, looking at 30-40 seconds of RT gradually climbing, because the creatures in the room keep increasing it, there is a design issue. The game is not fun, when a character trained for versatile combat, solidly in their level range, is simply unable to make ANY action for several minutes at a time.
Please review the area. It looks like it should be a lot of fun, and danger. It is the latter, but I need to actually be able to PARTICIPLATE in the action to enjoy the ups and downs of the game.

Thank you.
Re: Red Forest 01/23/2021 03:48 PM CST

Reference:
their level range, is simply unable to make ANY action for several minutes at a time.

I am surprised you can survive that at all!