HARDCORE Updates 12/27/2018 03:19 PM CST
Hello HARDCORE Folk,

The wiki has undergone a number of updates, including the very first line of the rules: All participants, upon creation, must state in the HARDCORE channel of the official Gemstone Discord or in the GemStone IV Prime HARDCORE thread to include their HARDCORE character's name, race and profession.

The link to the Discord channel is embedded in the above text. Feel free to continue to use this folder for character introductions. I completely fell off of checking the boards so I missed a few of you. My apologies, especially to Robert, for missing your characters. I was wondering where you went!

Next up, a new Milestone section has been added to the wiki https://gswiki.play.net/Prime_HARDCORE#HARDCORE_Milestones These are goals that are open to all characters new and old to achieve. Please post here or in the Discord should your character qualify for any of the accomplishments so that your deeds are properly recorded.

I'll try to keep things better up to date moving into 2019, so please forgive the dust and continue to have fun in HARDCORE!

!>tell child to be quiet
The child cries, "I don't wanna!"
Re: HARDCORE Updates 07/09/2019 10:02 AM CDT
I love checking in on this GSWiki page every so often just to see who's still banging along. 65 levels from Ardkor is just... stupendous. :)

Two questions/comments:
1) All professions say "First <whatever> to Master Guardians of Sunfist" except for Rogue, which says "Highest". Is this meant to be different? Or should it also be 'first'? Or should it gain a 'first' and the others all gain a 'highest'?

2a) I know that it is possible to resign from one or more of the Societies. I think it would be interesting to see the first character to have Mastered in each of them. (Requires storing and looking back at information, rather than just a "current" snapshot, unless 'profile' also reports past information [I don't know enough about 'profile', and have never resigned from a Society to be able to test].)
2b) Depending on your view of any given society's powers, it may be interesting to have each route (CoL/Voln/GoS, Voln/GoS/CoL, and so on) as its own listing....
Re: HARDCORE Updates 09/13/2021 04:17 PM CDT

I see the last post here was about 2 years ago. Are people still doing HARDCORE?
Re: HARDCORE Updates 09/13/2021 05:40 PM CDT
Nowadays it's called kroderinesoul. I jest.
Re: HARDCORE Updates 09/13/2021 05:47 PM CDT
There are a couple!

My last Prime HC got into a jam and died - but my Plat HC is still going.

And we have two new folks fairly recently. Both warriors. Both because. . . KS (Byzantine called it!)

Doug
Re: HARDCORE Updates 09/13/2021 05:51 PM CDT
I'm still super curious as to how Ardkor, the level 75(+?) HC cleric, is doing...

~Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai
~Inquisitor of Kuon
~Rose Guardian, House Sylvanfair
Re: HARDCORE Updates 09/13/2021 06:11 PM CDT
I haven't heard recently, but I suspect he's still inching his path forward. At last report, he hit a challenge plateau. But I don't have any specifics. Perhaps he'll see this and swing in!

Doug
Re: HARDCORE Updates 09/13/2021 11:24 PM CDT

i think it would be really fun to create a group that would get together and play HC characters for about 3-6 hours once a week. like a old table top rpg.

Cameron