Berserk mastered 02/16/2018 09:53 AM CST
>ask alyssa about next berserk
You ask Alyssa about getting promoted to your next rank in Berserk.

Alyssa completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Khrayla, for mastering this skill!"

-- Robert

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.
Re: Berserk mastered 02/16/2018 11:02 AM CST
Hot damn! Well done, Khrayla. I'll get it up on the board now.

!>tell child to be quiet
The child cries, "I don't wanna!"
Re: Berserk mastered 02/16/2018 01:56 PM CST
Somehow I thought that if a warrior or rogue survived much beyond 20, I wouldn't be mastering alchemy before they got a guild skill ;)
Re: Berserk mastered 02/16/2018 04:36 PM CST
Yeah. No comparison between warrior guild skills and alchemy... Lock Mastery vs. Alchemy would be close though. :p

Berserk is probably one of the easiest guild skills to master.

Now to gain more levels so I can attain guild mastery.

-- Robert

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.
Re: Berserk mastered 02/16/2018 04:48 PM CST
In the context of Hardcore it isn't.

Warrior tricks, war cries (where you can remain turtled), batter etc all safer. Losing control during field reps can lead to death, especially in a mixed hunting areas with turtled casters wandering around.

But you can be careful and sly about the reps as well.
Re: Berserk mastered 02/16/2018 05:45 PM CST
I will freely admit that most of my berserk ranks 'in the field' were against (safe) low level undead with an un-blessed weapon. It goes much faster when all 16 reps are performed against the same critter that is significantly lower level than you and eliminates unplanned wandering about.

Safe as wtricks? No. But nearly if your selected opponent can barely hit you.

-- Robert