HARDCORE Contest: Big Game Hunting 02/08/2018 10:20 PM CST
A new month, a new competition. The name of the game this time is big game hunting. Now, big game in this competition will be relative to your level. The goal is to have the largest (positive) gap in levels between you and your strongest foe.

How levels will be measured: Creatures will be measured using their listing on the wiki. Grizzled/Ancient creatures will be giving +5 levels to their base. While these numbers may not always be accurate, it will prove consistent enough for the purposes of this competition.

Exempt creatures: Bandits, invasion creatures, and Grimswarm will not be included in this competition. As these creature’s base levels cannot be objectively known, they are not suitable for the competition.

Prizes Pt 1: The winning entry will receive 4 million silver and a permanent spot on the HARDCORE leaderboards. The Runner up will receive 1 million silver and also be mentioned on the leaderboards.

Prizes Pt 2: In addition to the first and second place prizes, I will be adding the following tiered prizes and Leaderboards updates.

Notable kills are creatures 10+ levels above you. This tier will award 500k.

Distinguished kills are creatures 15+ levels above you. This tier will award 1 million silver.

Exceptional kills are creatures 20+ levels above you. This tier will award 1.5 million silver.

NOTE: Only 1 kill per contestant will be counted for this competition.

Method of Entry: Valid entries can be submitted to this thread, to Evarin via discord, or to Sulikfor via Lnet (make sure I respond that I have acknowledged you or your submission may get lost). I will also be checking people’s profiles to independently enter competitors and verify information when possible. However, I will use the level I observe in your profile using this method, so if you want the most accurate information you should submit a copy of your profile at the time of your kill.

Deadline: All entries will be collected or submitted no later than February 28th at 11:59 PM EST.

Disclaimer: As always I reserve the right to modify any and all rules regarding the competition, disqualify any entry, or outright cancel the event if needed. I highly doubt these steps will be necessary, however.

Good luck and good hunting!

!>tell child to be quiet
The child cries, "I don't wanna!"