Weekly Update for 8 February 2018 02/08/2018 10:19 PM CST
Roster Update:

Sixteen is a cursed number for the Maazi clan. This curse afflicted poor Maazikeen this week as she was brought down by a Forest Troll. 16 is the highest level the clan has ever reached, just as it was for Mazikean before her. I pray that this curse is broken with the rise of the next generation of the Mazi clan who makes their debute next week. Also losing their life was poor Ruleric, who got licked by a Leaper at level 5. Joining the ranks for the week are Frazler the Human Ranger, off to a strong start and already level 10, the Dwarven Sorcerer Egard (F2P), and Kros the Burghal Gnome Monk.

The January Seasonal Competition has drawn to a close. HARDCORE had 18 competitors that month, with Maazikeen and Mazakeene taking the top overall and F2P spots at levels 16 and 15 respectively. Rattas placed 2nd at level 15 (now 16) and Owsom took second in F2P with a level 5 showing. Owsom decided to donate his winnings to The Imperiled Few's coffers, which was a generous and most appreciated offer. February's Seasonal competition is in full swing, so jump on in and be automatically enrolled for a chance at Fortune and Glory.

Leaderboards Update:

This week's leaderboard changes include two new community requested additions; maxed Voln favor and expanded silver achievements. Both have been added to the boards, though neither has as yet been claimed. Also new to the leaderboards are the results of the January seasonal contest. Congratulations to all the winners, the details of which are outlined in the Roster update. The February season is now underway, so roll up a HARDCORE character and get in on the action.

Gaining ground this week are our champions Lord Ardkor, now 32, and Lord Onquer at 26. The rest of the field stayed flat, with two notable exceptions. First, with the expiration of the latest of the Maza clan, Aisenit returns to the top of the F2P rankings at level 6. Well done to her for continuing to move forward. Finally, Sindaras (played by yours truly) claimed the top Paladin spot at level 13. It has been an enjoyable journey that I hope to continue for as long as possible.

Stay safe, Champions.

!>tell child to be quiet
The child cries, "I don't wanna!"
Re: Weekly Update for 8 February 2018 02/09/2018 06:03 AM CST
>Gaining ground this week are our champions Lord Ardkor, now 32, and Lord Onquer at 26.

Onquer was level 27 last time I saw him in game, and if he's hunted for an hour since then he'll have the top fame now too.
Re: Weekly Update for 8 February 2018 02/09/2018 02:10 PM CST
You're actually still beating him for fame last I checked. Those were older updates, I just didn't change the date. Too many forums. Some people wont read one or the other. I don't have access to most at work.

It's a hobblygobbly mess.

!>tell child to be quiet
The child cries, "I don't wanna!"