Weekly Update for 29 January 2018 01/29/2018 02:43 PM CST
I'll be posting these updates on the officials in this format once a week along with other less frequent updates, such as the seasonal competitions. Please let me know if you have ideas for a better format and i'll take it into consideration.

HARDCORE lost a true competitor in Kachon this week, brought down by a Nedum Vereri in the Temple of Love. He was caught unawares while foraging herbs for a bounty task and was unable to resist the sexy undead's spells. Here's hoping his successor Lachon the Elven Bard avoids a similar fate. Also losing his life this past week was Eroland the Giantkin Empath, who was cut down by Cave Gnolls. In our final ins and outs of the week we have added Ruleric the Human Ranger to the ranks. Wish him well.

We've had a number of HARDCORE achievements of note this week, starting with Lord Ardkor's monumental 47th place finish with 19906 exp on the Lumnis Competition leaderboards. He managed the feat at the ripe old level of 29 (though he has recently hit the big 30) while operating completely under HARDCORE rules. Congratulations to him on this effort. We also bestow the title of Lord upon two of our competitors, Unofer and Anaguar. Lord Anaguar as you may know is the current reigning Monk champion, while Lord Unofer is the former Wizard champion who was recently surpassed by the unstoppable Lord Onquer. Well done to both of them, and may their good fortune continue on for weeks to come.

On a sad note, we lost our champion Ranger Kachon this week, whos death has been chronicled on the Roster update above. While his successor lives on in a different form, it is Caitis at level 12 who now holds the top slot for the Ranger profession. Other notable updates include the now standard but nevertheless meteoric rise of the Maazi clan, with Maazikeen the F2P Wizard tacking on 6 levels in one week to advance to 13, firmly cementing her spot on the F2P leaderboards.

Running the weekly numbers, we see gains of one level by Lord Ardkor (30), Lady Asheldia (26), Lady Khrayla (22), and Lord Anaguar (20). Not to be outdone, Lord Onquer gained an impressive 3 levels to reach level 25. Let’s hope his first enchanting project goes smoothly. Staying in place for the week are our leaders Lord Halier (24), Mornia (12), Stinkets (14), and Flygr (14). Mornia's reign is soon to come to end barring great tragedy as Anthola, Ainumorco, and Sindaras are all within striking distance. The rest of our champions can sit pretty with few competitors of note in sight.

That's a wrap for this week. Stay safe, Champions.

!>tell child to be quiet
The child cries, "I don't wanna!"