RIP Hartkorre 12/06/2017 06:41 AM CST

Dead at 4:36 am.. i'm GUESSING by a Shelfae Warlord. I don't know. Comcast decided to reset my modem as I was in the middle of kneeling and skinning one.. when I finally got back in I was covered head to toe in injuries and dead. Not going to try this again after all that. Dead at 13 and halfway mastered CoL..
Re: RIP Hartkorre 12/06/2017 10:46 AM CST
Sorry to see Hartkorre go. Thanks for reporting in.

!>tell child to be quiet
The child cries, "I don't wanna!"
Re: RIP Hartkorre 12/06/2017 10:26 PM CST
I'm not going to get into a big debate on this but the Hardcore thing is for fun and if you didn't die legitimately (by whatever definition) it seems like this could fall under some of the exclusion rules... obviously there is no way to validate so you could have less honest players use that to keep going when they legitimately died.

Anywho... if you're having fun I'd say keep at it until you do die "legitimately". Even if that doesn't mean you can collect silvers for certain levels / whatever. Play the game and have fun!

Just my thoughts and now I'm moving on.

-- Robert

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.
Re: RIP Hartkorre 12/07/2017 05:43 PM CST

I'm not a hardcore player, but it seems to me that those recording hardcore stats might have a category illegitimate hardcore deaths as well as the other stats.
It might also help if you kept a description of the circumstances of those hardcore death occurrences that were not attributable to gameplay.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)