Gemstone PRIME HARDCORE Leaderboards 11/01/2017 06:53 AM CDT
In this thread we will be documenting the various accomplishments of the HARDCORE competitors so that they can be enshrined for public record on the GSWiki page: https://gswiki.play.net/Prime_HARDCORE

What will be tracked?

1. Your character's current level via PROFILE roughly once every 24-48 hours.
2. Your character's strongest foe defeated.
3. The first titles among the HARDCORE: First Lord/Lady, Great Lord, High Lord, and first Grand Lord.
4. The first Society masters among the HARDCORE: First Sunfist Master, CoL Master, and Voln Masters.
5. The first Artisan masters among the HARDCORE: Fletching, Crafting, Forging, and Cobbling. Also the first to forge a perfect weapon. REMEMBER the level requirements for Artisan Skills!
6. The first Guild Skill masters among the HARDCORE: Both individual skills and overall guild mastery will be tracked.

Be sure to reply to the thread when your character achieves any of the above milestones (Title, Society/Artisan/Guild Mastery, etc) so you do not miss out on your chance for fame and glory.

Think something else should be tracked? Call it out in this thread and we'll hash it out. Good luck out there!

!>tell child to be quiet
The child cries, "I don't wanna!"
Re: Gemstone PRIME HARDCORE Leaderboards 11/04/2017 07:34 PM CDT
With the HARDCORE competition in full swing, i'd like to outline my plans for the Leaderboards. In order to keep the micromanagement to a minimum, "Current Level" and "Strongest Foe" will be tracked solely via the GSWiki HARDCORE page. Further, updates to these two stats will be handled in a system of self reporting. Contestants are encouraged to update the statistics for their own characters on the wiki. You can also contact me directly via Discord Direct Message, tag me with @Evarin in the Discord chat, or PM me on either the Elanthian Forums or PC. I will gladly update the information in your stead. I also have the character Sulikfor logged on 24-7 monitoring the HARDCORE Lnet channel and player deaths. Feel free to ;chat directly to him as well with your updates.

The Leaderboards on the PC and Elanthian Forums, as well as the wiki will still be updated with a list of firsts, such as first to each a specific title such as Lord, first to master a society, and so on. Also included will be highest lock picked and trap disarmed. I will attempt to list each of the various "Firsts" as placeholders in the coming days so competitors will know what to shoot for.

These achievements should also be reported to me directly via the means listed above, or added yourselves if you're confident in your wiki editing skills. Note that any achievement that comes with a silver prize should be verified by me before being placed on the wiki if you wish to receive your reward.

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.

!>tell child to be quiet
Re: Gemstone PRIME HARDCORE Leaderboards 11/19/2017 11:49 AM CST
The leaderboards has had new additions:

First to raze a Warcamp

and

Highest Number of Warcamps razed.

Thanks to Rigail for the recommendation. Have fun and kill Grimswarm.

!>tell child to be quiet
Re: Gemstone PRIME HARDCORE Leaderboards 11/25/2017 11:50 AM CST
Congratulations to Demeth for being the first to master fletching!

!>tell child to be quiet
Re: Gemstone PRIME HARDCORE Leaderboards 11/26/2017 06:01 PM CST
Congratulations to Demeth for being the first to master fletching!

And then die!

Keith/Brinret/Eronderl

Keith is correct
-Wyrom, APM

Keith is correct.
-GameMaster Estild

Re: Gemstone PRIME HARDCORE Leaderboards 11/26/2017 08:07 PM CST
Life is fleeting, glory last forever.

!>tell child to be quiet