Kroderine Soul absorbtion extension 10/11/2021 12:53 PM CDT
I would sink significant ATP into being able to make the absorbtion ability last longer. 10 seconds is just slightly too limited for me. I never use it as an ''oh sh..'' button but more as a setup ability when Im starting my hunt.
The sad part is the critter usually takes ever so slightly longer to prep and cast at me than the ability actually lasts. So I miss the capture of their spell and normally tank it instead.

So that's my incredibly selfish proposal.
Re: Kroderine Soul absorbtion extension 10/11/2021 01:14 PM CDT
Base duration to start;
+seconds based on average of CON + <that spell's stat> bonus. (So CON+AUR/elemental, CON+WIS/spirit, or CON+INF/mental; both "divide by 2".)
+seconds based on <some trainable skill>, or "ranks / <some divisor>". (PFranks/3? MC:<that realm>/2?)
Re: Kroderine Soul absorbtion extension 10/25/2021 12:16 PM CDT
I'm really confused, I'm sorry.
Is this in reply to my suggestion on making the spell duration longer? Not making the spells it absorbs last longer, but the 10 seconds you get to absorb a spell. Thats what I would love to see last longer.
Make it last until a spell has been absorbed since we're forgoing all spells ever for this ability.
Re: Kroderine Soul absorbtion extension 10/26/2021 05:41 PM CDT
Having it last until triggered is something close to permanently immunity due to how fast the recharge is.

That being said. I do agree its just not useful as a reactive ability, and we do give up a ton to get it. I would personally like a longer duration. Or preferably where we can use it while immobilized/stunned. It becomes a very nice reactive ability in that case, and there's certainly not a lore reason that we would need to move to activate this ability.

Frankly dispel is not particularly useful I have found. I would like some movement in making these abilities truly useful as reactions.

While KS is viable, its not on the level of just getting huge amounts of spells.