Soooo... progress? 04/15/2021 08:49 PM CDT
Any chance of any progress update, especially for uncommon and legendary ascension skills? I'm super excited for them to come out, and wanna know more about what's gonna be available! :D

~Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai
~Inquisitor of Kuon
~Rose Guardian, House Sylvanfair
Re: Soooo... progress? 04/17/2021 01:28 PM CDT
It was said after PSM3, but no real specific time mentioned.
Re: Soooo... progress? 05/05/2022 05:02 PM CDT
Bueller?.....Bueller?.....Bueller?.....Bueller?
Re: Soooo... progress? 05/08/2022 11:29 PM CDT
is anyone in prime ready to move on to the next tiers?

I think that I have the most ascension exp in shattered and I think if the new tiers came out, I'd wind up skipping on some things that are really helpful in the first tier.

Experience: 44,050,028
Ascension Exp: 32,666,444

That's how far along I am.
Re: Soooo... progress? 05/09/2022 10:40 PM CDT
>is anyone in prime ready to move on to the next tiers?

There were some suggested Tier 2 and Tier 3 skills originally when this whole thing was announced that would be very beneficial to a character build I have going on and it really is the main reason why I haven't been playing that character more. I don't want to sink more hours into him if these skills are never brought out or if the skills that would benefit him were never made available.

Right now it just feels like another promised avenue in the game that'll never see the light of day. Instead we get things like Divergence that hinders hunting in new areas for multiple classes....and for some reason the NIR that implement these things think they make the game fun.