(no subject) 03/04/2020 07:28 AM CST
I dont know how much point acquisition has been brought up, but I really like the idea of being able to earn Ascension Points (Are they being called ADP, ive heard that term thrown around?) if you hunt with a friend or something. All too often, I couldnt hunt with a friend because they were either too high above me, or too far underneath.

If higher level players were atleast earning ADP, they could group up with their mid/lower-leveled friends, even if they werent earning experience.
Re: (no subject) 03/04/2020 08:02 AM CST
ATP experience is split off from what goes into your mind. So if you add 200 xp to your bucket, at 50% split, 100 goes to mind and 100 to ATP. At least that's how I understand it.

If that's correct, you'd still not be able to underhunt with buddies as 50% or whatever of 0 is still 0.
Re: (no subject) 03/04/2020 09:12 AM CST
"ATP experience is split off from what goes into your mind. So if you add 200 xp to your bucket, at 50% split, 100 goes to mind and 100 to ATP. At least that's how I understand it.

If that's correct, you'd still not be able to underhunt with buddies as 50% or whatever of 0 is still 0."

Oh I see, i was interpreting it diffrently. I was interpreting it as you could choose to get ATP or EXP, but the exact conversion rate was yet to be determined.
Re: (no subject) 03/04/2020 10:03 AM CST
Focused Swordplay.
Activated.
Epic Archtype skill for all fighter classes.
5 ranks.
Lower generic AS by 20 per rank, Gain 5% additional parry chance per rank. This ability lasts for 10 successful parries, and has a 2 minute cooldown.