Alchemy - Powdered Fire Pearl ingredient - where's Solhaven's Wizard's Guild? 05/29/2022 08:07 AM CDT
I was wanting to make some wands....but this ingredient is only found in Solhaven's Wizard Guild (which doesn't exist, to my knowledge) and in River Rest's wizard guild (which I don't feel I should have to travel to just to pick up this ingredient).

Can you guys please add this ingredient to the Landing Wizard Guild alchemy store....or even IMT Wizard Guild?

Or better yet, make all ingredients available at all guild locations; outside of area specific rare items?
Re: Alchemy - Powdered Fire Pearl ingredient - where's Solhaven's Wizard's Guild? 05/30/2022 08:52 PM CDT
Solhaven does not have a Wizard Guild. It stands with Cysaegir, Sylvarraend, and Pinefar (and I guess the new Hinterwilds town) as being the only cities/towns in game without a Wizard Guild. Myself and several others have asked repeatedly for one to be opened in Solhaven. I agree that it should finally be opened after 23 years of being an accessible city in game - and one of the largest. That should solve your issue if it is properly stocked, as well as the issues of many others Solhaven residents.

- EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Alchemy - Powdered Fire Pearl ingredient - where's Solhaven's Wizard's Guild? 06/01/2022 05:31 PM CDT
>Solhaven does not have a Wizard Guild. It stands with Cysaegir, Sylvarraend, and Pinefar (and I guess the new Hinterwilds town) as being the only cities/towns in game without a Wizard Guild. Myself and several others have asked repeatedly for one to be opened in Solhaven. I agree that it should finally be opened after 23 years of being an accessible city in game - and one of the largest. That should solve your issue if it is properly stocked, as well as the issues of many others Solhaven residents.

I agree it would be nice that the last few bastions of the game world got a Wizard's guild, I just figure it would be easier if they could just include all ingredients at all wizard guilds. In fact, I think any starting town (Premium account can pick many towns as a starting town for a new character, Solhaven is one of them) should have all necessary guilds in them.

Even with guild skills getting a push down in points needed for each rank level, alchemy is still tedious as all get-out, especially as you hit higher ranks and need more and more ingredients and/or steps to complete a task.