Apron Glyph idea 05/30/2019 12:12 PM CDT
Posting a new thread so as not to clutter up the alternate name thread Mikos started.

Awesome that this is under consideration, it's an idea thats been rattling around my head for a good while now.

It seems natural to emblazon a glyph onto the leather. Perhaps a live merchant who can add a glyph to an apron as an "unlocking service."

Maybe steal code from the multi-setting transport rings...turn to cycle through your glyphs, twist apron to maul-head to go to a specific glyph. Then stare my apron to use. ORRRR just stare maul-head on my apron.

I don't want to go too crazy with unlocking because this seems like it might be a rare live merchant, but if approvals for large numbers of charges are an issue, that could be an unlock situation too, maybe you start with allowing 1000 charges to be stored in the apron, and each unlock adds another 500 or 1000 (since gold glyphs are 500 I'm trying to think at least multiples of that.) The good news is, it would be a quick merchant if thats all he offers, so a lot of people could be served in a session, since basically its, ok, next what do you want, "unlock 1k charges" or "here's a glyph set, can you add it to my apron" (hands the merchant the glyphs, so must have them on hand.)